- Series: Bluebook
- Spiral-bound: 511 pages
- Publisher: The Harvard Law Review Association; 19th edition (May 20, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615361161
- ISBN-13: 978-0615361161
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 481 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #87,157 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation 19th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Related Video Shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 481 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You may also want to buy a copy of the book "Mastering the Blue Book" or something similar to help you understand HOW to use this book.
Just remember that between the 18th and 20th edition, a lot has changed.